Wednesday, July 2, 2008

July is all Jacked up.....

....courtesy of last months winner

DELYS....

who has chosen the

WONDERFUL

SWEET

TALENT

OF

HEIDI BARCLAY

Thanks to Delys for finding this gem of a layout to get our scrapping mojo's jumping this July! This is what Heidi's layout inspired her to create...

Delys


And here is what the rest of the Kiwi Jack Team came up with...

Monique



Michelle


Janenne


Raewyn

awww!! Raewyn is taking a wee break this month, but don't worry she'll be back!!!

So beat the winter blues and bust out something bright and beautiful for the July Jack...link it up in the comments cause we love to see what you do!! and you'll be in the draw at the end of the month to choose the Jack for September!! The deadline this month is midnight Friday 25th July!

Happy Jacking everybody!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Jack Love Heidis creations and beautiful layouts Delys ,Monique , Michelle and Neen

Anonymous said...

WOW ... I am sooo flattered - thank you Delys for choosing me.... and WOW I love the JACKS you all did, absolutely FAB

Anonymous said...

Hi my Jack is on my blog great layout to Jack thanks

Lara said...

way cool jacks! thanks for the inspo. I have finally done a jack - love school holidays!

it's here: http://scrappykea.blogspot.com/2008/07/in-response-to-challenges.html

Jennifer said...

here is my digi version of this month's jack http://www.scrapbookingbydesign.co.nz/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=2672&cat=500&ppuser=140

Anonymous said...

Great Jacks! Managed to get mine done with a couple of days to spare! Phew!!!
Thanks heaps for the challenge!

Its on my blog http://kwik-kliksscrappbooking.blogspot.com/2008/07/kiwi-jack-me-up-challenge.html

Anonymous said...

Hi all,
Well I have managed to get mine done as well. I really enjoyed doing this one, so thanks heaps. I have placed it onto my blog. Thanks again, Adele.

www.adele74.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

I have just put mine on my blog.

www.diannasullivan.wordpress.com

scrappysue said...

here's mine!

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?set=recent&gallery=1&cmd=display&layout_id=1373868

90 minutes to spare!