Saturday, August 4, 2007

And the winner is...

I am sure I speak on behalf of the whole KiwiJackMeUp team, our jackee Roo, and our guest jacker Julie, when I say it has been awesome checking all the jacks from this round. Thank you for the wonderful enthusiasm everyone.

I, for one have added a heap more blogs to my favourites folder after seeing all the talented jackers and their creations linked in our comments section.

I have drawn a name to be Guest Jacker for our upcoming Jack.....so please join us in welcoming Hannah!!!
Please email me, Hannah so I can send you the layout we have chosen to be jacked! whinney@xtra.co.nz


Here is the slideshow for your scrapping enjoyment, don't forget to check back next week for the next layout to be jacked.
Raewyn

5 comments:

Lara said...

look forward to seeing who the next jack is of & what Hannah does with it :-)

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I won!! Yay!! How exciting, can't wait to see who is next, and to be guest jacker!!
Raewyn, I have emailed you :-)

Anonymous said...

well done Hannah thats awesome. Ladies this was fun thanks for the challenge and I can't wait for the next one.

Anonymous said...

How cool, congrats Hannah. I loved looking at everyones layouts! :)

Julie said...

Woohoo Hannah - you will be so chuffed!
Roll on the next "jack"